Software Development Engineer I
Published on: September 23, 2019
- Professional attitude: You take your commitments seriously, challenge yourself, and strive to perform assigned duties with exceptional quality.
- Quick learner: You are open to learn and adapt new technologies quickly, as and when needed.
- Communication: You are able to communicate with our foreign counterparts across the globe on a daily basis in a clear and intelligible way, clarifying requirements as needed, to make sure we build the right product.
- Sense of ownership: You are able to take over responsibility for building and maintaining parts of a big project independently.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
Preferred expertise areas
- ES/TypeScript, Node.js.
- React/Vue.js, Redux, React Native.
- AWS, GCP, Serverless Framework.
What we offer
- Seriously advanced work: This is an exciting opportunity to build ground-breaking products for big players in the industry with latest cloud and mobile stacks, exercising industry best practices.
- Great mentors: You can learn from and tap into the wealth of vast experience we have in our team here and abroad, whenever you need.
- Salary: above market average, depending on skills and experience.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Yearly increment based on performance.
- Flexible vacation policy including paternity and maternity leave.
- Weekend: Saturday and Sunday.
- Mobile and internet allowances.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Possibility of short and long term work opportunities abroad.
- Annual team building event.
- Job Location: Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka
- Job Nature: Full Time
If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team, then feel free to send your CV to [email protected] with a subject line SDEQ319-University-YearsOfExperience.
- SDEQ319-KUET-00 ( In case of fresher)
Freshers who used to love programming challenges during your university life are especially encouraged to apply. During application please mention at least one example justifying your passion for software development.